People Photography

HIS POSSESSION

5:18 PMUnknown


|His Possession|

... I feel his yearning his hunger and I am smitten curious dreading him yet he enthralls me to surrender- confusion, fear overwhelms me.  

He is breathing; oh desire!
He is whispering my name. His voice a deep baritone demanding terrifying.
Those fathomless eyes look down at me.

I am lost.   I pull him close he strokes my flowing raven hair.
   His eyes cold as ice daggers to my soul.  

Love ,lust , passion,   possession he wants to control me and violently.

He crushes my ruby red lips with a demanding kiss and then the kiss is beautiful words.. evil .

He is need ..lust he says.. vile things... oh those dark fathomless eyes go away.... come back.

  I love you he wraps his arms around me we are spinning and swirling.

Lost in love for how long are we locked in that embrace it seems like days.
Then he stops his smile and  he laughs.

I am nothing without his kiss ,I am a love hostage held in chains...

Broken Wings

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Cᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ Sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ Nᴏᴛᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴅ ᴏɴ Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Lɪғᴇ CнαoтιcBαѕѕ or Ovrdѕe