Photos With Friends

HALLOWEEN TOWN FUN

3:07 PMUnknown

|Unplanned Moment|

Okay this isn't my normal Photography Screen capture. Got kind of lazy taking shots. Just took a normal computer screenshot without thinking about adding it to the blog.

(For some reason I was much taller then the rest of the others-I have no clue why-)

|Fun With a Friend|

I decided to get out from underneath my daily blogging to go out and spend some time with my long time Second Life Friend Michael Sweet.


If you haven't checked out his blog here is the link. Check him out!
He's such a great guy and a Amazing DJ.

So here I decided to tag along with Michael as we visited a Halloween Town.
 It was awesome!

We started at different levels and you went through different parts of rooms that featured Horror movies. From the Exorcist to The Ring. 

Then you have obstacles you have to go through like riding a roller coaster  to boating down a river.
It was fairly long and so worth it.

If you haven't already checked it out. I suggest you do so. It was so much FUN!

|Click here to go to 2016 Halloween Town On Second Life|


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Cᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ Sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ Nᴏᴛᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴅ ᴏɴ Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Lɪғᴇ CнαoтιcBαѕѕ or Ovrdѕe