People Photography

THE VALUE OF THE MOMENT

8:54 PMUnknown



|Time Alone|


Decided to snap a shot of this cute little dog my wifey has in her house.
Isn't he adorable? I love his cute little glasses!

This is what I normally do when I am on Second Life. Spending most my time alone doing random things.

You can find me mostly taking pictures. SO if you ever see me there and you see me doing some random weird poses and being still.

Just know-I am probably taking a picture-and yes you may be part of it, if your around.

Other then that, I enjoy my time alone doing what I love. I try to value every quiet moment I get. Because like many of us. A quiet moment is very rare.

Also if you haven't checked out my wife's blog you so should!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Cᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ Sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ Nᴏᴛᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴅ ᴏɴ Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Lɪғᴇ CнαoтιcBαѕѕ or Ovrdѕe